أخبار عامة - وكالة أنباء المرأة - اخبار الأدب والفن - وكالة أنباء اليسار - وكالة أنباء العلمانية - وكالة أنباء العمال - وكالة أنباء حقوق الإنسان - اخبار الرياضة - اخبار الاقتصاد - اخبار الطب والعلوم
إذا لديكم مشاكل تقنية في تصفح الحوار المتمدن نرجو النقر هنا لاستخدام الموقع البديل

الصفحة الرئيسية - خديعة أوباما / شاكر الناصري - أرشيف التعليقات - Obama’s credibility, as president and intellectual, and the - Talal Alrubaie

Obama’s credibility, as president and intellectual, and the - Talal Alrubaie

- Obama’s credibility, as president and intellectual, and the
العدد: 26869
Talal Alrubaie 2009 / 6 / 9 - 13:09
التحكم: الحوار المتمدن

I agree with your analysis and certainly believe that changing persons in charge in the US has the only goal of cementing the capitalist system of the US and strengthening the cohesiveness of it is political and financial structures. Your focus on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict could be justifiable in assessing the credibility and nature of Mr. Obama’s speech. However, I, an Iraqi, choose to focus on some thing else to assess Mr. Obama’s credibility, as president and intellectual, without feeling the need to be apologetic about it.
What I miss in the rhetoric of the current US president, as evidenced in his Cairo’s speech, and certainly in his predecessor’s is the ear-deafening silence on the most terrible crime committed against the historical and cultural heritage of any country since time began, namely, the looting of the Iraqi Museum. The US, the Occupier, is considered responsible legally and morally for not preventing this crime from happening. This crime has caused, and I am sure you agree, an immeasurable, possibly irreversible damage, to our identity as Iraqis and to t

للاطلاع على الموضوع والتعليقات الأخرى انقر على الرابط أدناه:
خديعة أوباما / شاكر الناصري

لارسال هذا التعليق الى شبكات التواصل الاجتماعية الفيسبوك، التويتر ...... الخ نرجو النقر أدناه

تعليقات الفيسبوك

المزيد..... - النجوم الخشنة* / إشبيليا الجبوري
- قصيدة / بسمة الصباح
- قصة -الامنيات المبتذلة- / بقلم تشارلز بارولت - ت: من الفرنسي ... / أكد الجبوري
- قصيدة -ما زال يهطل المطر- / بقلم إديث سيتويل - ت: من الإنكلي ... / أكد الجبوري
- قصيدة يوميات شاعر/ 18 / صلاح حمه أمين
- التخطيط للتدريب الامني الحديث لمواجهة الجرائم المستجدة / (دو ... / أ.م.د. سفيان منذر صالح

المزيد..... - الديوان الملكي السعودي يصدر بيانا عن الحالة الصحية للملك سلم ...
- ما هي الفئات المستفيدة من منحة البطالة 2024 الجزائر؟
- ترقب عالمي بعد اختفاء مروحية الرئيس الإيراني
- كأس الاتحاد الافريقي: الزمالك يحرز لقبه الثاني
- اعرف أسباب ظهور دمل أو حباية الأذن المزعجة
- قائد بالحرس الثوري الإيراني يفند التصريحات حول تلقي اتصالات ...

المزيد.....
الصفحة الرئيسية - خديعة أوباما / شاكر الناصري - أرشيف التعليقات - Obama’s credibility, as president and intellectual, and the - Talal Alrubaie