أخبار عامة - وكالة أنباء المرأة - اخبار الأدب والفن - وكالة أنباء اليسار - وكالة أنباء العلمانية - وكالة أنباء العمال - وكالة أنباء حقوق الإنسان - اخبار الرياضة - اخبار الاقتصاد - اخبار الطب والعلوم
إذا لديكم مشاكل تقنية في تصفح الحوار المتمدن نرجو النقر هنا لاستخدام الموقع البديل

الصفحة الرئيسية - ضحايا البراءة / تانيا جعفر الشريف - أرشيف التعليقات - The extreme importance of sex and relationship education - Talal Alrubaie

The extreme importance of sex and relationship education - Talal Alrubaie

- The extreme importance of sex and relationship education
العدد: 17750
Talal Alrubaie 2009 / 4 / 8 - 23:01
التحكم: الحوار المتمدن

Dear Tania
This is a very touching and useful article, and indicates, among other things, the need for women to know more about their body and sexuality. In our patriarchal societies, it is useful, for men, to keep women ignorant of their body anatomy and the way their body functions, (hymen, for example), and there is no sex education at all, since sex, and implicitly sex education, is still the biggest taboo.
I wonder how enlightened women like you feel about the importance of women having classes in sex and relationship education. This, I believe, is very important since ignorance (confused with innocence), as in the case of the girls you refer to, could have devastating effects on the victims themselves that adversely affect them throughout their lives.
I congratulate you on your piece and add my voice to all those calling for laws protecting women from sexual abuse, and for allowing them, if not encouraging them, to educate themselves about their bodies, so they could enjoy their sexuality in a way that keep their dignity and avoid their falling pray to monsters lik

للاطلاع على الموضوع والتعليقات الأخرى انقر على الرابط أدناه:
ضحايا البراءة / تانيا جعفر الشريف

لارسال هذا التعليق الى شبكات التواصل الاجتماعية الفيسبوك، التويتر ...... الخ نرجو النقر أدناه

تعليقات الفيسبوك

المزيد..... - الكبرياء الصحيح / هاشم معتوق
- الإبدالات الإبداعية للفنّان التشكيلي سامي بن عامر / سناء ساسي
- وقع أقدام شجيّ الصدى / محمد حمد
- الأديب عبدالكريم بلال..طاقة إبداعية واعدة ومتمكنة / نايف عبوش
- الصريخ* / إشبيليا الجبوري
- أُعبد فورتونا.. / إلياس شتواني

المزيد..... - -الكتابة البصرية في الفن المعاصر-كتاب جديد للمغربي شرف الدين ...
- معرض الرباط للنشر والكتاب ينطلق الخميس و-يونيسكو-ضيف شرف 
- من داخل غزة.. وزير دفاع إسرائيل يدعو قواته لتوقع القيام بتحر ...
- كرة القدم كما لم تراها من قبل.. خطوات تحميل لعبة دريم ليج 20 ...
- 865 ألف جنيه في 24 ساعة.. فيلم شقو يحقق أعلى إيرادات بطولة ع ...
- طريقة تنزيل لعبة فيفا 22 موبايل FIFA Mobile 24 فيفا موبايل م ...

المزيد.....
الصفحة الرئيسية - ضحايا البراءة / تانيا جعفر الشريف - أرشيف التعليقات - The extreme importance of sex and relationship education - Talal Alrubaie