أخبار عامة - وكالة أنباء المرأة - اخبار الأدب والفن - وكالة أنباء اليسار - وكالة أنباء العلمانية - وكالة أنباء العمال - وكالة أنباء حقوق الإنسان - اخبار الرياضة - اخبار الاقتصاد - اخبار الطب والعلوم
إذا لديكم مشاكل تقنية في تصفح الحوار المتمدن نرجو النقر هنا لاستخدام الموقع البديل

الصفحة الرئيسية - æØäí ßæßÈ ÇáÇÑÖ, æÏíäí ÓÚÇÏÉ ÇáÇäÓÇä / ÈÓÇã ÇáÈÛÏÇÏí - أرشيف التعليقات - I think I have the answer - A Reader

I think I have the answer - A Reader

- I think I have the answer
العدد: 14265
A Reader 2009 / 3 / 14 - 00:33
التحكم: الحوار المتمدن

In some previous articles, you beautifully outlined how the modern discoveries in evolutionary biology (especially neo-Darwinism,) and modern physics have left little credibility for monotheistic religions. The question becomes: how then can we explain the still widespread belief in those refuted faiths, and the answer is very simple; they provide easy-albeit inaccurate-answer to man’s primordial existential questions of why did we come to this world, where are we going after death, and how are we supposed to act in this life. In face of the insurmountable angst, born of lack of answer for this questions, majority of humans are willing to accept half-cooked, ill-conceived, and self contradicting theologies, that purport to provide peace, and quench burning anxiety. Corollary to the beliefs, are the legal codes, the social norms, and the ritual habits that anchor faith in the heart of believers, while simultaneously giving rise to all the ills you described. It’s ironic how out of legitimate, and understandable quest for soothing answers, destructive behavior is born. Only minority of

للاطلاع على الموضوع والتعليقات الأخرى انقر على الرابط أدناه:
æØäí ßæßÈ ÇáÇÑÖ, æÏíäí ÓÚÇÏÉ ÇáÇäÓÇä / ÈÓÇã ÇáÈÛÏÇÏí

لارسال هذا التعليق الى شبكات التواصل الاجتماعية الفيسبوك، التويتر ...... الخ نرجو النقر أدناه

تعليقات الفيسبوك

المزيد..... - ãÇÐÇ ÈÚÏ ÝÇÊÍ ãÇí 2024¿ / ÍÓä ÃÍÑÇË
- ÍÏíË ÇáÈíÏÞ- ØæÝÇä ÇáÇÞÕì ÍÊì áÇ ääÓì (31) / äæÑÇáÏíä ÚáÇß ÇáÇÓÝí
- ãÞÏãÉ ßÊÇÈ: ÊãÙåÑÇÊ ÇáÓáæß ÇáÅäÓÇäí Ýí ÇáãÌÊãÚ ÇáãÚÇÕÑ / ÍÓÇã ÇáÏíä ÝíÇÖ
- ãÇ ÈÚÏ ÈÚÏ ãÏÑÓÉ ãÇÑ ãÊÑí..ÇáØÑíÞ Çáì ÇáÈØÑíÑßíÉ / ÌæÇÏ ÈæáÓ
- ÇáÊÃãá* / ÅÔÈíáíÇ ÇáÌÈæÑí
- ÃÒÑÇÑ ÇáÑíÍ / æåÇÏ ÇáäÇíÝ

المزيد..... - ÅÓÑÇÆíá: ÊÛííÑÇÊ Ýí ÞíÇÏÇÊ ÇáÌíÔ.. æÑÆíÓ ÌÏíÏ ááÇÓÊÎÈÇÑÇÊ Çá ...
- ÈÇáÝíÏíæ.. -ÇáãÞÇæãÉ ÇáÅÓáÇãíÉ Ýí ÇáÈÍÑíä- ÊÖÑÈ åÏÝÇð ÅÓÑÇÆí ...
- ÇáíæäÓßæ ÊãäÍ ÌÇÆÒÊåÇ áÍÑíÉ ÇáÕÍÇÝÉ ááÕÍÝííä ÇáÝáÓØíäííä Ýí ...
- Åáì ãÊì ÓíÈÞì ÞÊáÉ ÇáÕÍÝííä ÇáÝáÓØíäííä ØáÞÇÁ Ïæä ÚÞÇÈ¿!
- -ÇÓÊåÏÇÝ ÞíÇÏÉ ÇáÝÑÞÉ 91 ÈËßäÉ ÈíÑÇäÊ-.. -ÍÒÈ Çááå- íäÔÑ ãáÎ ...
- ÇÑÊÝÇÚ ÍÕíáÉ ÖÍÇíÇ ÇäåíÇÑ ØÑíÞ ÓÑíÚ ÌäæÈ ÇáÕíä Åáì 48 ÔÎÕÇ

المزيد.....
الصفحة الرئيسية - æØäí ßæßÈ ÇáÇÑÖ, æÏíäí ÓÚÇÏÉ ÇáÇäÓÇä / ÈÓÇã ÇáÈÛÏÇÏí - أرشيف التعليقات - I think I have the answer - A Reader