أخبار عامة - وكالة أنباء المرأة - اخبار الأدب والفن - وكالة أنباء اليسار - وكالة أنباء العلمانية - وكالة أنباء العمال - وكالة أنباء حقوق الإنسان - اخبار الرياضة - اخبار الاقتصاد - اخبار الطب والعلوم
إذا لديكم مشاكل تقنية في تصفح الحوار المتمدن نرجو النقر هنا لاستخدام الموقع البديل

الصفحة الرئيسية - الشيوعي العراقي والانتخابات / حسين سليم - أرشيف التعليقات - The necessity of setting up an Arbitrator Committee within - Talal Alrubaie

The necessity of setting up an Arbitrator Committee within - Talal Alrubaie

- The necessity of setting up an Arbitrator Committee within
العدد: 12856
Talal Alrubaie 2009 / 3 / 4 - 21:02
التحكم: الحوار المتمدن

I appreciate your views and would like to ask a relevant question to which perhaps someone has an answer. The question is: When there is a dispute between a comrade in the party’s base and the leadership, who will be deciding who is right and who is wrong? This is since the leadership’s views are not necessarily right and might be impractical to vote on every issue. I believe that, according to the current partys policy, it is the leadership which decides this matter. I think this is totally unfair. I suggest there should be an arbitrator committee within the party, something which should be enshrined in the party’s charter. This committee is to consist of members elected in the party’s conference and who are not at the same time members of the leadership. The function of this committee is to act as a referee and arbitrate in a fair fashion and in accordance with a specific policy, also enshrined in the party’s manifesto or charter, on the issue at hand, something perhaps similar to any complaint system set up by commercial companies or other organizations. The aim of having such a c

للاطلاع على الموضوع والتعليقات الأخرى انقر على الرابط أدناه:
الشيوعي العراقي والانتخابات / حسين سليم

لارسال هذا التعليق الى شبكات التواصل الاجتماعية الفيسبوك، التويتر ...... الخ نرجو النقر أدناه

تعليقات الفيسبوك

المزيد..... - الحزب الاشتراكي الموحد يستنكر الموجة الجديدة من هدم المنازل ... / أحمد رباص
- تمازج البياض والسواد في قصيدة -سأنسى بأني سأنسى- العلمي الدر ... / رائد الحواري
- من رفوف الذاكرة / خلود الحسناوي
- خمسون حب / سارة صالح
- بُومُ مِنيرْفا… / عزالدين بوروى
- قصة النكبة / سعاد الزريبي

المزيد..... - لبنان.. لقطات توثق لحظة وقوع الانفجار بمطعم في بيروت وأسفر ع ...
- القبض على الإعلامية الكويتية حليمة بولند لاتهامها بـ-التحريض ...
- مصر.. موقف عفوي للطبيب الشهير حسام موافي يتسبب بجدل واسع (صو ...
- حملات المقاطعة تتسبب بخسائر كبيرة لـ-ستاربكس-.. أرقام وبيانا ...
- -شهداء الأقصى- التابعة لـ-فتح- تطالب بمحاسبة قتلة أبو الفول. ...
- مقتل قائد في الجيش الأوكراني

المزيد.....
الصفحة الرئيسية - الشيوعي العراقي والانتخابات / حسين سليم - أرشيف التعليقات - The necessity of setting up an Arbitrator Committee within - Talal Alrubaie